Everyone wants to have a great smile and for that one should maintain good oral hygiene! Below are some useful dental care tips. So read, apply and smile.
1. Proper Brushing:Brushing is important that we all know, Brushing twice-a-day is much better, as it prevents acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. And if you are busy or workaholic, simply rinse your mouth with water 2 to 3 times, after eating, but don’t forget to brush at least once.
2. Flossing:Flossing allows you to reach deep between your teeth where the toothbrush bristles cannot reach. So deep care is essential.
3. Avoid Tobacco or Better not to have it:It will save you from oral cancer and periodontal complications, save you from the countless ill effects caused by the agents used to mask the smell of tobacco.
4. Limit Sodas, Coffee and Alcohol:Beverages contain a high-level of phosphorous, which is a necessary mineral for a healthy mouth, but too much phosphorous can cause dental hygiene problems like tooth decay, gum disease and can make your white teeth appear dull and discolored.
5. Have Calcium, Dairy Products and other Vitamins:Take plenty of calcium for your teeth as well as for your bones. Drink milk, take dairy products,yogurt, broccoli, cheese, and orange juice. Calcium and Vitamin D are important to include in one’s daily diets for maintaining the health of gums and teeth.
So keep these tips in mind
And leave poor oral hygiene behind
Have a healthy smile!!!